Packing spacers for reciprocating compressors according to the customer’s design.
Thanks to our expertise, we also carry out complete refurbishment cycles of high-pressure piston rod packing
- Failure analyses report with photos before reconditioning of parts.
- Cleaning and washing parts with environmentally friendly system.
- Visual inspection and pre-inspection report.
- Machining of the parts with CNC if required.
- Grinding, polishing and super polishing of sealing surfaces.
- Rebuilding lube oil fillet and precision profiles.
- Hard chrome for head core if required.
- Checking flatness of sealing surfaces with monochromatic light source and optical flat.
- Honing and sleeving liner.
- Roughness test on critical surfaces.
- Deburring and refubrishing oil holes, sharp edges and profiles.
- Performing PT and MT test on cups.
- Dimensional check and records.
- Final inspection report.
- Storage and packing